It’s finally Fall! The leaves are changing, the air smells crisp, and people are starting to figure out what they’re baking next. Well for those of you who wish to not be constrained to your oven for dessert tonight, feel free to try out this easy no-bake dessert that tastes like the holidays! By the way, it’s only made up of three ingredients. You’re welcome.
Please excuse my chipped fingernail polish, but instead feast your eyes on the deliciousness of this dessert dip! It’s super fun to eat! You can also use basically anything you want to eat it with so no need to rush to the store on this one; just use some of your favorite goodies and snacks that you have on hand and get to dippin’.
Finally a pumpkin pie recipe that you can just eat by the spoonful (no judgement).
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- One 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- A 8z Cool Whip container
- One 1.5oz package of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together all ingredients with a handheld mixer (stand mixer works great too) until well combined and fluffed up.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with your choice of goodies! Recommendations: marshmallows, pretzels, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, and Oreos (weird but trust me it works).